Baseball investing in environment
The Dayton Dragons baseball team is teaming up with the Montgomery County Environmental Services to offer big prizes for helping the environment by recycling. This is a great opportunity to teach children about doing their part in making the world a better place and getting rewarded for it at the same time.
Participe in Heater’s RBI program between June 15- August 3. It’s a free program that makes recycling fun for the whole family.
How to participate:
- Print the tracking sheet to help you track your recycling progress on the Dragon’s website.
- Submit your final recycling tracking numbers online at www.daytondragons.com/rbi or send the form back via email or dropping off at the stadium during normal business hours.
- Once your tracking information is received from the online tracking page or on the form, the Dragons will mail four lawn tickets for your choice of 1 or 2 new “RBI Nights” at a Dragons game.
What is the NEW RBI NIGHTS at the Dragons Game:
- This new program is only offered for the summer and included in the four lawn tickets- during a sold out game- this exclusive offer includes:
- RBI water bottle
- an exclusive RBI recycling bin
- a chance to participate in an entertainment skit during the game
- group recognition for your recycling efforts at a sold-out Dragon’s game
- Curly the Cardinal mascot appearance.
Participants will also be entered to win other prizes, including:
- Opportunity to win a Dragon’s VIP experience
- Opportunity to throw out a ceremonial first pitch
- Opportunity to win one of two Dragon’s luxury suites, including catering, VIP parking passes and Dragon’s hats.
Visit www.daytondragons.com/rbi for more information.