HELP THE ENVIRONMENT WHILE EARNING COOL DRAGONS PRIZES
Montgomery County Environmental Services and the Dayton Dragons invite you to participate in Heater’s RBI program. This is a free, educational program the whole family will enjoy. And you can even win great Dragons prizes just for tracking two weeks of recycling!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Step 1:Print the tracking sheet to help you track your recycling progress. DOWNLOAD HERE.
- Step 2: Submit your final recycling tracking numbers online at www.daytondragons.com/rbi or send the form back via email or dropping off at the stadium (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm)
- Step 3: Once your tracking information is received, the Dragons will mail out you’re the lawn tickets for your RBI Night at the Dragons game!
RBI NIGHT AT THE DRAGONS GAME
Just for participating in Heater’s RBI Program, we’ll send you up to four lawn tickets to and RBI Night at a Dragons game this summer! This exclusive experience includes:
- Up to four lawn tickets to enjoy a sold-out Dragons game
- An exclusive RBI water bottle (picked up at the RBI Night you choose)
- An exclusive RBI recycling bin (picked up at the RBI Night you choose, while supplies last)
- A chance to participate in an entertainment skit during the game
- Group recognition for your recycling efforts at a sold-out Dragons game
- Curby the Cardinal mascot appearance
YOU’LL AUTOMATICALLY BE ENTERED TO WIN OTHER GREAT DRAGONS PRIZES
- Opportunity to win a Dragons VIP Experience
- Opportunity to throw out a ceremonial first pitch
- Opportunity to win one of two Dragons luxury suites (includes catering, VIP parking passes and Dragons hats)
Visit www.daytondragons.com/rbi for more information.